012 Owning It All as a Rebel with Michelle Stevens
Plan to Plan Action Guide - $9 through March 31, 2019
In today’s episode I’m chatting with my good friend, Rebel and Lifetstyle Coach Michelle of I’m Owning It All.
I wanted to bring Michelle on the show to talk about being a Rebel from her perspective, and how it has shaped her experience in the world and with regards to her self care.
IN TODAY’S EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- How Michelle helps people with chronic illness, autoimmune disease, and undiagnosed illnesses chase their dreams, not their symptoms
- Why I love Michelle’s woo woo personality and how it meshes really well with my practical AF side
- Michelle’s favorite and least favorite things about being a Rebel
- How fired up I get that Rebels and Upholders aren’t talked to much in marketing
- One of Michelle’s FIVE self-care alternatives to diet and exercise (and a soapbox moment from yours truly)
- How Michelle makes her self-care a priority as a Rebel
Next week, we’re starting a new series to take you into the four pillars of planning: Drive, Consistency, Boundaries, and Adaptability. We’re covering Drive first, and you’ll get a little peek into something I’ve been working on recently (hint: it’s got to do with planning personalities)!